Molsieves® Molecular Sieves
Molecular sieves are crystalline metal alumino silicates having a three dimensional interconnecting network of silica and alumina tetra hedra. Natural water of hydration is removed from this network by heating to produce uniform cavities which selectively adsorb molecules of a specific size. Molecular Sieves manufactured by GMGBC under the brand name Molsieve are in adherence to the industrial standards and certified for specified parameters. These are offered in different grades such as 3A, 4A, 5A, 13X and 13X LTG in Spherical and Cylindrical Pallet form as per customer requirement.
- Air Drying
- Cracked Gas & Olefins drying.
- Liquid or Gas Propylene drying.
- Drying of benzene, hexane, kerosene, naphtha reformer recycle gas etc.
- Moisture Remover
- Insulating Glass Manufacturer
- Drying of solvents, gases & liquid pharmaceuticals, paints & chemical industries.
Molecular Sieves is packed for industrial use in airtight MS drums under hot condition with proper sealing arrangement so that there is no ingress of moisture during storage and transport.